- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted on
- July 13, 2012
Chicken Farcha is a delightful Parsi recipe which is traditionally fried but as we are all about Hanifas Kitchen, we will bake instead!
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Flavoursome Chicken Farcha is a deliciously tender crispy chicken recipe which is enjoyed by both kids and adults!
Traditionall deep fried, this Chicken Farcha recipe is baked, so you can enjoy all the flavour without any of the guilt!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/10/d843384366/htdocs/wp-content/themes/SocialChef/single-recipe.php on line 191
- Grind ginger and garlic to make a paste.
- Mix chicken, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Steam cook or boil chicken until it is tender
- Dip chicken pieces in egg and coat with breadcrumbsRoll each piece in bread crumb.
- Back in a preheated oven on Gas Mark 6 (200 degrees) for 30 minutes or until turn crispy.
- Chicken Farcha is ready.