This wonderfully versatile recipe of Crispy Cod allows you to bake or shallow-fry, using white fish or salmon! Either way, you will love it and your kids will love these “giant homemade fish fingers” even more!
Recipe Type: Main
Crispy Cod are delicious spicy pieces of fish that are lightly seasoned with a masala of your choice. You can coat with breadcrumbs or crushed cornflakes, either way, they taste fabulous.
- 500g white fish cut into large chunks
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs or crushed cornflakes
- 2 tsp multi-purpose seasoning
- 1/2 cup of plain flour
- 1 egg beaten
- Pat the fish dry
- Coat in plain flour and shake off excess flour
- Add the multi-purpose seasoning to the egg
- Coat the fish in egg
- With a fork, place in breadrums and coat gently
- Place on a greased tray and bake for 30 minutes on GM4